Question: How does Quick Navigation box work?
1. Moving the mouse-pointer over the Quick Navigation box, the user user will see 4 options displayed:#
2. "View": lets the user view a specific page in the EIS Wiki. #
Clicking View pops-up a dialogue box allowing the user to enter the name of the page they wish to see.
3. "Edit": works like the View link.#
4. "Clone": works like the Edit link. The difference is that the Edit link is used to edit the existing wiki page, while Clone is used to make a copy (clone) of the current page and edit the new page.#
5. "Find": is used to find EIS Wiki pages with a specific search string. The search string can be a Page Name, word or sentence anywhere on the page.
Go back to User Guide